Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Profit Monarch Software Rocks ( so far!)

  I bought this 3 in 1 software for only $1 for the first month. This is a consiiderably huge discount considering the nrext month will be at regular price, sixty something dollars and some odd sense.
   I uploaded each part, and in turn each individual icon was of a different colored litttle robot.
The installation was simpe and fast, and did not require any winzip because all the necessary resources are provided to you by the program.
    There are 5 training videos with each piece of each of the 3 parts- niche, profit and traffic monarch. The training videos can easily be viewded within two sittings, however I did mine all at once.
    The day after I made my purchase I received an email providing me with the premium updates, to be followed up monthly with more.
    With everything that I received for my first  month trial for $1, if I do indeed generate any profit from this I will definately comtinue my subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment